1. Planning your meals ahead of time makes it much easier to control your eating habits.
2. If you are going to a party in the evening, have some healthy, light food during the day.
3. Try drinking a cup of water before meals. It is an effective way to control your appetite and increase the feeling of fullness
4. Have something to eat before going to a party. Not a full meal, but a light snack like some apple slices with peanut butter or a boiled egg will suffice.
5. No need to restrict yourself from your favorite drink. so remember not to drink too much
6. When you sit down to eat, slow down your pace and pay attention to each bite
7. With the parties and delicious foods, staying active during the holiday season is even more of a challenge.
8. Be gentle with yourself, and enjoy delicious food while creating priceless memories with your loved ones.