8 IDEA TO EAT MINDFULLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS
1. When hunger starts to creep up, grab a glass of water
2. Don’t Linger in Front of the Food
3. Bring a healthy food option to the party, such as a tray of raw vegetables with hummus or Simply 7 Kale Chips.
4. Save Your Favorite Food for Last
5. The key to being mindful while eating is to be fully present.
6. Take a sip of peppermint. Peppermint not only has a calming effect on the mind but also on your appetite.
7. Chewing gum 15 minutes before a meal can reduce your appetite
8. Instead of going for the cookie, walk away from the food and into another room.